August 4th & 5th 2018
Have fun while you learn & earn 16 CEUs
The Healing Touch Program is for registered nurses, health care professionals, body-oriented therapists, psychotherapists, chaplains, other licensed health care professionals, as well as individuals who desire an in-depth understanding of healing work that uses energy-based concepts. 16 CEU's will be offered for Nurses & Massage Therapists.
Level 2 Description
Level 2 is for students who have completed Level 1 and wish to increase breadth and depth in the study of Healing Touch. (16 continuing education contact hours.) The second level of study in Healing Touch includes an intake interview, back techniques and a one-hour healing sequence. Emphasis in the experiential learning is on developing healing sequences for specific client needs.
The participant will learn how to:
- Share the experience of practicing Level 1 techniques.
- Develop interviewing and additional assessment skills.
- Demonstrate a one-hour healing sequence for specific client problems.
- Document clinical work.
- Practice back and neck techniques.
- Discuss applications of Healing Touch in personal and professional practice
Level 2 Course Content
- Review techniques from HT Level 1
- Sharing experiences of practicing Level 1 techniques
- Discuss applying techniques in clinical settings
- Assessment process: interviewing skills, recording observations, documentation
- Healing techniques: One-hour Healing Sequence, Spiral Meditation, Mind Clearing, Wound Closing, Pain Ridge, Pain Drain, Sealing Leaks, Back Techniques
- Legal and professional aspects of touch therapies
Deposit to hold your place in class - $198
Regular Healing Touch class - $498
Repeat Student - $248
To sign up for discounted package pricing click here. Please mention that Karolyn or Linda referred you. Thanks!
If by some chance we do not have enough registered students for a scheduled class, we will notify you ahead of time and let you know when the next available class will be for your convenience. Your payment will be applied to the next scheduled class that fits into your schedule.
If a registered student needs to cancel during the week of the class, the payment will be credited to the next scheduled class the student can attend.